Tord Boontje (1968 – )
Boontje was born in the Netherlands to Dutch and Swedish parents. He studied at the Eindhoven Design Academy and later at the Royal College of Art, London. Boontje set up his company TranSglass, with the artist Emma Woffenden, making vases, carafes and glasses from salvaged wine bottles. He has collaborated with the fashion designers Shelley Fox, Alexander McQueen and Paul Smith, and has designed chandeliers for the crystal specialist Swarovski.
The arrangement of elements or details in an artefact or a work of art.
- Wales, Swansea, Glynn Vivian Art Gallery
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Trying to get property 'controller' of non-object
Line Number: 30http://visualarts.britishcouncil.org/exhibition/lost-found-critical-voices-in-british-design-1999">LOST & FOUND CRITICAL VOICES IN BRITISH DESIGN
- Sweden, Stockholm, Kulturhuset
- France, Bordeaux, Arc En Reve
- Poland, Warsaw, Centre For Contemporary Art - Ujazdowski Castle
- Belgium, Bossu, Le Grand Hornu
- Germany, Frankfurt, Museum Fur Kunsthandwerk